Today we tried out finger painting for the first time. Logan had fun, but didn't like his hands being dirty, so wanted to be cleaned up pretty quick. Shortly after getting clean, he decided to go for round two (which only lasted a minute before wanting to be clean again). We decided to go to Walmart tonight and pick up some paintbrushes with the hopes that he can handle painting for a little longer :).
I have a few frames lying around the house and am going to start putting some of this artwork on the walls in rotations, rather than just slapping it on the fridge :)
While I was cuddling with him at bedtime tonight, I asked him what the best part of his day was, and he said "painting", so I know he really enjoyed himself, he just needs it to be a cleaner activity (something he gets from his dad - not liking stuff on his hands).
He's also having a great time with his grandpa Bill this visit. They spend most of the day outside, playing and working (Logan was helping him clean up the yard today so Grandpa could mow the lawn) and have so much fun together. We're going to Calgary on Wednesday to go to the zoo (we were there in July, but are going back), so will post some pictures when we get back.
I have a few frames lying around the house and am going to start putting some of this artwork on the walls in rotations, rather than just slapping it on the fridge :)
While I was cuddling with him at bedtime tonight, I asked him what the best part of his day was, and he said "painting", so I know he really enjoyed himself, he just needs it to be a cleaner activity (something he gets from his dad - not liking stuff on his hands).
He's also having a great time with his grandpa Bill this visit. They spend most of the day outside, playing and working (Logan was helping him clean up the yard today so Grandpa could mow the lawn) and have so much fun together. We're going to Calgary on Wednesday to go to the zoo (we were there in July, but are going back), so will post some pictures when we get back.





0 comments:
Post a Comment