I've been teaching Logan to do things for himself, and I decided that this morning would be a good day to help me prepare his breakfast. I pulled his stool up to the counter (it's usual spot since he loves to watch what I'm doing in the kitchen) and pull out the strawberries I bought. He picked out the ones he wanted to eat, and I washed them. Then, I gave him a cutting board and a kid's knife I got at a Pampered Chef party last year and showed him what part he needed to cut off. Then, I stood back and watched him work. He had so much fun, cutting off the stems (which was actually about half the berry) and then cut the good part in half and then eat it. I ended up cutting a couple of the tops after he asked for my help. He didn't want to put the knife down, but I promised him that we would be having lots more fun in the kitchen. Below are a couple of the pictures I took while he was working, and then he thanked me for "cheese-ing" him (taking his picture) hahaha.





1 comments:
I love Logan!!!
Post a Comment