Tales from 4 Busy Rizzy's

Family/Maternity Pictures

Monday, September 22, 2008

We took a trip to the park yesterday to get some professional family/maternity pictures done by a wonderful friend of mine, Crystal - and this is the sneak peak that I got today ... she took about 600 pictures total yesterday (obviously some of the same pose), but we were there for over 2 hours and got lots of good pictures. More to come soon (lots with Dave in them too). I'm very excited to see the rest now since this was probably the best photoshoot we've ever done. Very laid back and Logan loved Crystal, which helped - he was in a great mood and was up for anything Crystal or I had him do. And, she gave him the sucker you see below (for everyone's benefit)

I'm still working on my 365 project that I mentioned before ... I'm on day 22 now, and am finding it's making a big difference in the pictures I've been taking. Dave has even been practicing using my camera so that he can take some good pictures of the baby after she's born. If you haven't seen the 365 project, you can view all the pictures on my Flickr site.




Posted by Picasa

0 comments: